Sunday, October 4, 2015

Autumn Booties

I found these olive green open-toed booties in a little shop in Hood River, Oregon.  I could not believe they were Tom's!  That shoe company has really branched out.  Back in Santa Barbara, I bought several pairs of their classic canvas slip-ons.  They were perfect for travel and the beach.  So comfortable.  And so cute.

I'm happy to report these beauties are extremely comfortable, as well, and will carry me into fall.  I, too, am branching out!






Linking up with Visible Monday.  Thank you, Patti, for hosting us all.  You're the best!

5 comments:

  1. oh my - those booties are fantastic. love this whole Fall look! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great booties , I am sure they will be the perfect addition to your Fall wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marea. I just had the best time scrolling through your blog and taking a nice little trip through the Pacific Northwest. I love all the greenery up there. And I love your Autumn outfit. Those boots are great. Heck. We have those nice pedicures, why not show them off all the time? Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pair of booties just like this one. Love the print of your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are Toms? Their shoes never found a special place in my heart, but I certainly have room for those. Your first photo is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete