Monday, August 17, 2015

Mimi Goes Boho II

Everyone needs a Mimi in her life.  These separates are all disparate pieces that have been hanging in my closet unworn for YEARS.  Because the temps continue to be hot, I find myself reaching for the same old sleeveless sacks every day.

"Oh, for crying out loud.  Go shop your closet," she admonishes.  "There's some really COOL stuff in there."

As soon as I publish this post, I'm stripping her and putting this outfit on for a day of touring.  Believe me, she won't go naked for long.  Tonight when I come home, she will have raided my closet and come up with yet another whole new long forgotten ensemble.

2 comments:

  1. Closet digging, wonderful idea. I'm afraid of what I might find. This outfit looks perfect for hot weather touring. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately need a Mimi to remind me what lingers in the back of my closet. Enjoy your new found closet finds.

    ReplyDelete