Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mimi Wears Clover Canyon

Mimi couldn't stand it anymore.  "I  need COLOR.  I need PRINT.  I need AIR CONDITIONING," she said.  (Okay, screamed!!)  "I've had it with your boring white and ivory tents. I've had it with the wind.  Put me in Clover Canyon.  And leave me indoors."

YIKES!
And so I did.

I suppose I should be thankful for her periodic outbursts.  She keeps me from getting into a rut.  I'm not a print person (much to her dismay) but I do make an exception with the fabulous prints of Rozae Nichols and her team of designers over at Clover Canyon.  I am totally in love with their vision and it's not surprising.  They are inspired by travel and art.  Just like me.

Clover Canyon is designed and produced in Los Angeles.  Their clothes can be purchased at high end department stores like Bloomingdales and Saks.  I, on the other hand, get my fix through e-bay.  Lately, their digital printing has focused on sunsets and city scenes.  They are all gorgeous.

And, yes, Mimi, I'll be buying more.  And, yes, Mimi, I will keep you in this dress in my nice air conditioned condo all summer long.

"Thank you, Marea.  I love you."

Oh, brother.

1 comment: