Thursday, July 16, 2015

Dressing for the Wind II

Mission accomplished.  I drove into Hood River and shopped Oak Street.  I needed lightweight, breezy tops to fill in my quiver and found several.  Dressing for the Wind.  It's a theme that appeals to me.  I now have a closet filled with ivory and white sails--so perfect for summer.

From the hill above, I can watch the windsurfers float down the Columbia River and sail away, sail away, sail away . . .  With them.




Linking up with Happiness at Mid-Life.

3 comments:

  1. White and floaty simply perfect for the windy conditions, I love your coat and that hat, I did notice that you are holding on to it, so it doesn't join the others and flies away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos - I love how everything is floating with the winds.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete