Sunday, December 14, 2014

Playing with Light

This is the first time EVER my travel buddy proposed a "fashion shoot".  We were hiking in the Jurupa Mountains last weekend when I heard him behind me.

"Stop right there.  Don't move!  Let me have the camera.  Quick. I've got an idea."
For the next twenty minutes or so, he played photographer, capturing the light filtering through the mesh panels of my skirt.  He had me posing this way and that.  I couldn't believe it!  My reluctant, yet oh so obliging camera man, taking pictures of CLOTHES.  Will wonders never cease!




Linking up with Patti's party at Visible Monday.

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely spontaneous fashion shoot! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, Marea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your man did wonderful work: the photos are amazing. I think the skirt deserved all that attention having this interesting design and lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi you would have to be the most glamorous hiker I have ever seen.
    Your photographer captured you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos, it seems your travel buddy is proud of his work, and keen to explore his creative side. Maybe he's not so reluctant, after all, or anymore, but is finding this new hobby artistically rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos my dear! Your travel buddy did A+

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great place to shot pictures, love it and great skirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful photos, kudos to you travel buddy!
    I love hiking too!

    ReplyDelete