Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Lopsided Fedora

I love fedoras.  I have several and they are my "go to" hats.   When I caught a glimpse of this one on the way out of Webster House in Kansas City,  I dreamt about it all night.  My sister and I were on our way to the ballet so had no time to shop after a quick dinner.  "Well," Sarah said, "We'll just have to go back tomorrow."  (I love my sister!)

And so we did.  She bought a cute jockey type hat and I bought this one.  It's lopsided.  Like me.  A "go to" hat, for sure!


Linking up with Hat Attack.

6 comments:

  1. You know when you find something and your heart starts to beat fast, because it just might happen to be a gem? I feel that way right now discovering your blog. Many happy reading moments ahead of me.
    I found you on Hat Attack (which I still have to sort out for myself!) and love your lopsided fedora. It suits you so well. You're looking very glam with your long coat and hat in the sun! xo JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment. You have warmed my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I resonate with the experience of dreaming about a hat and knowing that it needs to live with me. This fedora frames your face beautifully; thank you for sharing it and your beauty with Hat Attack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marea, this fedora is just perfect on you, no wonder you could not let it go, the burgundy trim matches everything. What a great setting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look elegant and stylish! This fedora hat suits you so well! Nice colour combination and what beautiful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hat is a beauty and looks so gorgeous with the whole ensemble! Not surprised you were smitten! I love the fact your sister encouraged you! I also like to wear hats lopsided! X

    ReplyDelete