Sunday, September 8, 2013

Under the Giant Dog
































I posed with trepidation under this big fellow.  The yellow paint-splattered wall appeared dry but its innuendo left me a bit apprehensive.  I was, after all, wearing a bright white dress!  My travel buddy was laughing so hard, it took him awhile to hold the camera with a steady hand.

Bad Dog, the sculpture by Richard Jackson, is doing his thing on the Orange County Museum of Art, located in Newport Beach, California.  We got the point!  We know exactly what this artist thinks of art museums!

I am sharing this post with the gang at Not Dead Yet Style.  Happy Visible Monday, Everyone!

7 comments:

  1. That sculpture is hysterical!! You on the other hand look great...casual, creative, fun styling! I hope you will stop by to register for the phenomenal necklace I am giving away...it would look amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny - I had to look twice before I believed it! : > Love your white dress, and thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that sculpture something! love your cool and casual outfit, you look so creative and fun. Cute accessories, you look like you are ready to explore an art gallery.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely the Best. Public. Art. Ever. I do see your hesitation given you're wearing white ... not rational, but you just can't help thinking of it. So summery, slightly exotic, but what bit of sly fedora cool. You look pretty.
    In a darker place, title and all reminds me of my territory-crazed poodle-boy. Sigh. Art always imitates life, just like visa-versa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the reason I loved this sculpture so much, too, was it reminded me of my beloved crazy Airedale. She was full of energy and loved to travel shot gun with me. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Great photos of the dog and easy relaxed outfit! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete