Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Reel Inn

Favorite Pit Stops


Granted, the Reel Inn on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu isn't much to look at, but what a menu!  My travel buddy and I time our trips down to Los Angeles so that we hit the place around lunch time.  I'm hooked on their fish tacos!

This funky little building has been around since 1947.  It's changed hands a few times and is now a delicious seafood restaurant.  Fresh.  Seasonal.  Plentiful.  My mouth is watering just writing about it.  Heartier eaters can choose from an assortment of fish fillets.  They will be cooked on the spot and served with your choice of sides.  One of these days I'm going to have to time it better.  Arrive at 7 p.m. instead of noon.  I already know what I'm ordering.  The swordfish!


No comments:

Post a Comment